Whether you’re a busy professional looking to save time and stress on organising training…
Or you’re a team member needing the key skills and confidence to act in an emergency…
It takes a team to ensure your Skills Shop experience is seamless.
1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work
144 workers never make it home each year.
It doesn't bear thinking about if this was a colleague, visitor, customer, friend or family member.
Being able to react immediately to an emergency is a critical skill that everyone should know.
Your 1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work Course will teach you:
• Responsibility and reporting
• Assessing an incident
• Infection control
• Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
• CPR including using a defibrillator
• Treating for shock
• Bleeding control
•Treating minor injuries
1 Day First Aid for Mental Health
828,000 workers suffer from stress, anxiety or depression.
Now more than ever protecting the mental health of your colleagues, friends of family is of critical importance.
This course will enable you to spot the signs and symptoms of someone struggling with their mental health so you can help them to get the right support.
During the course you'll learn:
- • What is first aid for mental health?
- • Identifying mental health conditions
- • Starting a conversation
- • Coping with stress & anxiety
- • Deeper understanding of various mental health conditions
- • Effects of drugs & alcohol
- • First aid action plan for mental health
- • Mental health in the workplace