Napthens offer in-house HR workshops, providing practical HR and employment law training specifically tailored to your business needs.
Our Employment team is commercially aware and experienced in advising and training organisations on an array of employment law issues, from discipline & grievance to TUPE.
The format of the training will include a comprehensive presentation by an employment expert followed by informal workshops, allowing for group discussions.
The suggested topics below are examples of the areas which the workshop could cover and serve as a guide only. A questionnaire will be sent out prior to preparing any training, in order to gain a better understanding of your business and create a training course tailored to your specific requirements.
- Discipline and grievance: Procedures and practice
- Absence: Conduct or capability?
- Contracts of employment: Protect your business
- Discrimination and equal opportunities
- Family friendly: Employee’s rights and employer’s obligations
- Employment Tribunal: Getting it right
- TUPE: Be prepared
What will be provided?
- Presentation by one of our employment lawyers
- Work booklets for each attendee
- Details of relevant legislation
- Scenario questions and answers
- CPD points accredited
- Certificate of completion
Contact Jamie Allison for further details at email@example.com