Part time and full time posts available
Caritas Care offer Chances, Choices & Opportunities so people can live the best life they can.
Develop your healthcare career today at a forward thinking Charity!
We are looking for motivated, person-centred Support Workers to join our expanding Supported
Living Services team. You will work within a committed team to support adults with moderate to
complex learning disabilities within their home and the community. You will play an important part
in an inspiring and rewarding role.
By providing personal care and support to individuals, you will promote maximum independence, responsibility, self-confidence and social skills, whilst exploring positive opportunities for them to access community life.
Some of your main duties will include:
- Supporting individuals to access agreed programmes as directed by their personal plans
- Acting as key worker to individuals to ensure their personal plans are delivered, monitored and evaluated
- Enabling individuals to develop age appropriate activities in the wider community
- Assisting with their personal care needs and contribute to regular health care assessments
- Promoting positive practice of Safeguarding, Health & Safety and Mental Capacity within the workplace
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records as required and assist in the monitoring and evaluating of the individuals’ service provision and plans
More information about the day-to-day role can be found on our Job Description or by calling our Supported Living Service Managers on 01772 732313
1 year of Support Worker experience working with people in need, and an understanding of safeguarding vulnerable adults confidentiality.
Flexibility: This is a shift based role so flexibility is essential.
We offer ongoing support, training and opportunities to learn new skills.
If you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities, and
strive to promote wellbeing, please apply today!