PRINT ASSISTANT & EMBROIDERY OPERATORS
2 positions 40 hrs will consider shared part time
Salary starting from 8.91 per hour (Rate of pay on experience)
We are actively recruiting for a Print Assistant and Embroidery Operators to join Identity - Barrow
Are you the right candidate for this opportunity?
We are a Family run Business and have been in the Town over 48 yrs. and we supply Leavers Hoodies, School Uniforms, Workwear, Team Wear, Corporate Wear, Offshore Wear, Dance Wear. Basic or specialist clothing and embroidery & Printing all catered for under one roof.
We All work as a team at Identity and are looking for permanent Staff to became part of that team of an established busy business. Please note that as July and July and beginning of September is our busy period, we cannot hire staff that need to take holidays during this time.
Free on-site parking Staff discount and paid breaks.
Operator to join our busy embroidery team. The successful applicant will be primarily responsible for loading and operating a multi-head embroidery machine and producing direct to garment embroidery of various designs. Experience of running similar machines would be an advantage, but full training will be provided
Print Assistant to print garments and learn new process that come to the market work with CorelDRAW software Experience an advantage but not essential.
At times we may need both roles to serve or perform duties on the shop floor which entails
- Ensuring high standards of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service, including working directly with children.
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintaining a fully stocked store
- Recommending and displaying items that match customer needs
- Developing a strong product knowledge to provide recommendations and information to customers
- Friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality
- Driven and dedicated to learning and remembering a lot of product information
- Organised and ready to take on a challenge
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
Please send a CV firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're excited about accepting a new challenge and working in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
Applications close Friday September 24th 2021, and we will be contacting applicants for interviews after this time.