At Keenan Able, we try to do things a bit differently. We’re not your traditional construction company, and we need people in our team who understand that. We pride ourselves on being sustainable, professional and friendly, and we’re looking to grow our family.
You’ll be professional, courteous, considerate and trustworthy. You’ll understand what dealing with customers is all about, be tidy in your work, and most of all understand that we all need to be safe and secure in what we do.
We’re looking for people who are enthusiastic about helping our customers develop and maintain an amazing (their dream?) home or business.
As such, this isn’t a normal job description, but we’ll outline some specifics:
- Fitting items for future installation by carpenters
- Making specific fittings or furniture, from staircases to kitchen cabinets
- Constructing shelving units
- Making timber frames
- Cutting and shaping wood
- Repairing and maintaining doors, door frames, windows etc
- Snagging work
- Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislation
- Providing an outstanding service to clients, and maintaining good customer relationships
We’d love you to have appropriate qualifications, but previous experience and someone that can vouch for that is even better.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £25,000.00 per year