We are looking for an ambitious Corporate Lawyer with between 3 – 6+ years’ PQ experience to join our award winning department.
Napthens’ Corporate team is well-established with an excellent reputation, comprising recognised individual lawyers offering hands on training and support. You can expect to enjoy a progressive working environment together with generous amounts of home working. You will work on a range of high value, complex corporate deals with a strong entrepreneurial client base, advising regional and national clients and gaining experience in a variety of transactions including M&A, private equity, employee ownership trust sales, demergers, restructures and joint ventures.
We are looking for a candidate to be based within one of our Lancashire offices but we are strong advocates of agile working and could offer some flexibility around location, so please do register if you are interested in the role.
You will benefit from:-
- Working within a thriving and growing team and gaining excellent experience
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance of x2 annual salary (facility to increase at employees own cost)
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working between home and office
- Voluntary Cash Plan Scheme – to assist with dental & optical bills
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Continued development and learning opportunities
- Discounted legal services, client introduction scheme
- Regular appraisals & companywide social functions
Your role will include:-
- Working on and leading transactions across the team
- Ensuring the retention of good clients through appropriate client management and matter completion
- Helping to deliver the business plan and taking ownership for the delivery of assigned activities
- Supporting key events to secure new clients, cross refer opportunities and further increase the team’s strong reputation
- Ensuring clients receive the best commercial legal advice tailored to their circumstances
- Achieving personal utilisation and realisation targets
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Building relationships both internally and externally to raise your own profile – we believe the key to our success is to build strong relationships within our teams and with our clients
You will have:-
- Excellent organisational skills and a committed attitude
- An ability to communicate clearly and accurately to different 3rd parties
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An ability to manage and prioritise your workload
- Effective time management skills
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Between 3-6+ years’ experience in this area of law
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or send via post to HR Department, Napthens, 7 Winckley Square, Preston, PR1 3JD. If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact our HR Department on 01772 888444 or Human.Resources@napthens.co.uk who would be happy to assist.