We are looking to recruit a full time Commercial Property Solicitor.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate at least five years’ post qualification experience in general commercial property matters and will be required to handle a mixed caseload involving:
- Commercial Leases and work involving protected business tenancies;
- Sales, purchases and other transactional matters involving commercial real estate;
- Re-financing and securitisation work, generally involving major lenders;
- Options and connected work involving planning promotion agreements for landowners; and
- Support to our Business Services Team in connection with property matters arising on corporate transactions.
Our property team is one of the largest in the region and includes solicitors with a combined wealth of experience and expertise. You would be working within a departmental structure alongside supportive colleagues and an excellent highly trained support team.
Applications to work in any of our six offices would be considered and it would be envisaged that the successful applicant would spend some time each week in at least one of our office locations. We operate using technology and case management systems that would allow the successful applicant to effectively work from home and so applications for flexible or hybrid working would be considered in addition.
Our offices offer a warm welcome to clients and staff in modern office spaces with a traditional twist. There is ample meeting space at most of our locations though as part of our commitment to our clients we often travel to see clients at their own place of business. Access to a vehicle would be preferred though is not essential.
Cartmell Shepherd provide a supportive, collaborative working environment, with a career structure in place to support your ambitions for the future.
- A forward thinking, positive working environment
- The ability to further develop your skills and career through training and professional development
- Competitive pay and benefits
- The opportunity to join a business that is committed to growth and development
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com