Trybooking.com is a national UK based online booking and ticketing platform that is used by many sectors including Education, Sport, Charities, Businesses and the Arts.
We are looking for Business Development professionals to join our growing team. You might be from the events industry, or also media, advertising sales, recruitment.
Simplicity, Service and usability are at the core of everything Trybooking does, and we are focused on making events easy and versatile to manage for our clients.
We have a head office in the Lake District and a base in London, and a loyal and rapidly growing customer base all throughout the UK.
These roles have become available due to ongoing success and growth.
1. A business development/sales manager to join their team in Kendal - someone that fits with their company culture and values.
2. A business development/sales manager working from home and reporting into the Head Office.
Both roles can be full time or part-time.
We are looking for the following attributes and skills:
• A passion for selling solutions that make a positive impact on others.
• Ideally, have experience of B2B sales.
• To be target driven with excellent communication skills.
• Lead generation experience or the aptitude to pick it up quickly.
• The ability to talk to people at multiple levels of seniority.
• To be self-motivated, energetic, ambitious and hardworking.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
• Excellent and confident telephone skills.
• The ability to build and maintain team relationships and rapport.
• A desire to help others.
Duties will include:
• Generating, qualifying and following up leads.
• Prospecting and calling to drive sales and increase the customer base.
• Maintaining a pipeline capable of delivering targeted results month on month.
• Being proficient in demonstrating the platform and maintaining a good knowledge of the product.
• Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all customer details, communications and opportunities in the CRM system.
• Developing an understanding of all market sectors which the platform operates in.
• To apply for this role please email the MD: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.