Thursday 23 September 10.00am – 11.30am
As an alternative to our bespoke in-house training sessions, Napthens’ Employment & HR team offers a programme of virtual training sessions. We understand that business leaders and managers not only need to keep up to date with legislation, but also good HR practice for their businesses and their people.
The next in our series is Sickness Absence Management.
This 1.5hour session is suitable for business owners, line managers and HR professionals. This session, presented in conjunction with Napthens Health & Safety, will provide guidance, practical tools and techniques on:
- Procedures for managing both short-term and long-term sickness absence
- Obtaining medical information and discussing reasonable adjustments with employees
- Potential risks regarding disability discrimination, including discrimination by association under the Equality Act 2010
- Understanding the relationship between employee health conditions and identified workplace hazards
- Complying with health & safety law – Employee workplace risk assessments and return to work considerations
- Evaluating the impact of workplace adjustments on the work and health of others
There will be a cost of £35 + VAT per delegate (£25 + VAT for HR3 members). Please note that the session will be uploaded to the HR3 Toolkit after the event which can be utilised as e-learning.